VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Looking at market demand linked to the globalization of trade, it is useful to work with supply chain partners that can collaborate by adding strengths and resources – also offering a distinct local advantage at their home base. In these scenarios partners need to work like an extended arm that studies and evaluates points of convergence, support and value additions.
At a customer interface level, it’s about interdependencies that aim to offer benefits in time management, process control and task completion. For us at SCPL, each shipment cycle is also a process of learning, that helps improve workflow and customize inputs on future engagements.
Salient customer support features
- Assisting internal teams and process associates to offer support that is relevant to individual business verticals of clients
- Constantly reviewing and benchmarking process efficiencies to arrive at better metrics on reliability, performance and cost savings.
- Strengthen collaborations within internal teams and carrier partners for synergies and value contributions.
- Working with carriers and associates to arrive at bulk volume discounts that can be passed on to customers
- Building multiple layers of security for both shipments and installed resources as a safety net
VALUE ADDED SERVICES HIGHLIGHTS
Sudarshan Cargo has 33 years of experience in handling clearance and freight forwarding procedures of EOU and STP units. Our deep insights into these operations and our association with the concerned agencies lends us expertise in obtaining different licenses, permits and approvals. As part of our value-added services, we process and complete formalities for storing cargo in bonded warehouses for customs review and pre-delivery. We also oversee the temporary removal of the cargo for exhibition events. Our teams have the necessary insights and experience to handle regulations and incentives related to EOU/STP units – which can be time-saving when it comes to the required permits and certificates.
Our value added services cover the following areas:
- Processing and finalization of Special Valuation Branch matters (SVB)
- Processing of bonded warehouse license for 100% EOU and STP units
- Debonding of premises for 100% EOU and STP units
- Obtaining required approvals from STP
- Obtaining annexures from GST for import of goods
- STP Unit Registration at seaports/airports
- Processing B-17 bond
- High sea sales and in-bond sales